28 juni 2012

Nick White


I came across Nick White's gorgeous website, please have a look. Not only his website is worth a good long stroll, his work is great as well. The website has a lot of funny teasers and small 'corners' to hang out for a while. 
His work is fun, it's witty and shows an interesting mix of techniques and media. Lots of collage, a technique I love very much. Don't forget to have a look at the video Nick made about himself Nick Dynamite.

 via Anne Lichthart on Pinterest


















2 opmerkingen:

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...