4 november 2010

Genevieve Gauckler





'Genevieve Gauckler is a Paris-based artist and creator of a world of eccentric characters, blending them seamlessly into her everyday environment.' 
I stumbled upon Genevieve Gauckler's work on her agent's website. I was very pleased to discover it because I had forgotten all about her fantastic work. I saw her foodchain illustrations in a Dutch design magazine a few years ago. They are so wonderful! I'll make sure to post those another time.
The way she thinks and works is exactly how I would love to illustrate! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...