1 april 2010

Eduardo Recife





I was looking for a artist or designer to feature on my blog when I stumbled upon Eduardo Recife. I wasn't familiar with his work but I'm definately a fan now! His work is so beautiful and inspiring that it was difficult for me to choose just a few images.
Eduardo is an artist/illustrator, graphic designer, and typographer from Brazil. He has two websites, one for his commercial work and Misprinted Type, a website focusing on his personal works (collages and drawings) and typefaces. (source: Wikipedia)
On Misprinted type he offers goodies such as free fonts (PC and Mac), Photoshop Brushes and an EPS Vector Pack. How great is that!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the way he drew the swirl in the last picture! And the rest I love as well I must say. Thanks for sharing these beauties.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your blog has just suggested I look at this post. Oh my god, fantastic! Thank you so much for pointing me in his direction.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...