25 april 2010

Heritage of Timur Lenk





My friend and colleague Agreeth designed this book for Ben Vroom, who was in Uzbekistan for 4 months. She used beautiful printing and binding techniques to design this book. The cover looks simple but has a beautiful embossing. When you flick through the book quickly it looks as though there are no pictures in it. But look closely and you discover that the pages can be opened and new spreads appear with wonderfully colour pictures. The typography is elegant and the choice of paper is excellent. Really nice job!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...