6 april 2010

What is in your Moleskine?






I love my Moleskine, but I'm always a bit hesitant to start writing or sketching in a brand new one. At the moment I use mine for my 'collection' of fruitlabels. The other examples I show here are just a few random downloads after surfing the web for a few minutes. You can see more examples here or here. At the Moleskine website you can see what artists did with a Moleskine notebook in the Detour project. Some of the books are amazing, for instance the one in the video by Tord Boontje.

Detour Exhibition - Tord Boontje from Moleskine ® on Vimeo.

So, what do you do with yours? Do you use it for writing, making notes, doodling or do you use it as a travel journal? I'm very curious to see what you do with it! If you feel like sharing your Moleskine send me a photo or a scan of your favorite page(s) and I'll put all the entries together in a blogpost. Needless to say, your name and website will be mentioned!
Send your e-mail to ellenturningpages [at] gmail [dot] com, or leave a comment below.

1 opmerking:

  1. some great choices here - I like the little 3D and have always liked Tord Boontje, amazing work! such patience he must have and skill

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...