26 april 2010

Wolle Klaver







I bought this book at an antiquarian bookshop, I had never seen it before. It is filled with collecting cards. This book is written and drawn by Marten Toonder Studio's. Marten Toonder was a Dutch comic artist who was well known for his Tom Puss and Oliver B. Bumble series. His work has had a great influence by introducing new words and expressions into the Dutch language. the Tom Puss and Oliver B. Bumble series appeared in a Dutch newspaper from 1941-1986. It started out as a children's cartoon, but gradually became more relevant to adults. Nowadays his texts are sometimes considered literature and Marten Toonder received several literary prizes for them. (source: Wikipedia)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...