18 mei 2010

Henk Cornelissen



Henk Cornelissen was my graphic design teacher for 4 years at Art-college in Breda (st. Joost). He had a big influence on me during my study and when I see his work I can still see why. His work is based upon the idea of coincidence. He makes coincidental patterns and textures. He creates his work on 50x65 cm size paper within strict boundaries.
I love patterns and textures and I admire artists or designers who's work is based upon a certain sense of persistency. When I come to think of it, that might have started when I was in Art-college...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...