30 mei 2010

Queen's day find








This is the only thing I bought for myself at the second hand market on Queen's day (April 30th). I was pleased to discover these illustrations by Max Velthuijs, I only knew his Kikker books.
I have to admit, before I had kids I was hardly interested in children's books. So I wasn't very familiar with the classics. And Kikker by Max Velthuijs is definately one of the Dutch classics. Things have changed; nowadays I love children's books, at least, the ones that are beautifully illustrated!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...