7 mei 2010

Sleeping in the hay









Last week we stayed in Germont, France. We rented the holiday house of a former colleague of mine. She and her husband bought a hay loft and turned it into a great house to live in after years of hard work. The website show pictures of the amount of work they put into this small palace. Do take a look, it's absolutely amazing!
The house is decorated with a lot of 'brocante', so that was right up my alley! You can imagine we had a great time in this beautiful and inspiring place.

1 opmerking:

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...