3 mei 2010

Walt Disney's family game




This is our first day in a beautiful house in the North of France. The weather is cold and rather wet so we're inside a lot. The house is decorated in a gorgeous vintage style, so I hope to be able to post some pictures later this week.
There's no TV here so the children have to keep themselves busy in and around the house... The old-fashioned way! We're playing games, reading and drawing a lot. I took some games from home such as this 'jeu de famille'.
Hopefully the weather will clear up so we can visit a few places. There seems to be a felt museum, which sounds rather nice!
Fortunately there is a wifi connection so blogging isn't a problem.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...